- Three UK reports flat 2014 sales growth 26 February 2015 | 1:21 pm
- Mavenir launches VoWifi solution for cable operators 26 February 2015 | 12:36 pm
- LG claims first LTE smartwatch 26 February 2015 | 12:29 pm
- Telco giants to demonstrate next phase of IP comms at MWC 2015 26 February 2015 | 9:01 am
- Huawei unveils technology strategy underpinned by 4.5G ahead of MWC 2015 25 February 2015 | 7:24 pm
Understanding the impact and applications of WebRTC from all parts of the ecosystem
A WORD FROM THE CHAIR
WebRTC is an important movement; its beyond just agreed technologies in the browser / device. Its an ecosystem of large and small, general and specialized service providers. All vying for a piece of the market created when browsers / devices can communicate peer-to-peer WITHOUT a vendor specific download, and all the limitations that incurs. WebRTC is so much more than just voice and video communications between browsers. Put simply WebRTC implements some magic to set up a secure, robust, low-latency, p2p audio, video, and data pipe. And within that pipe anything can be sent, from measurement data from a monitoring device, through gesture and video data for a network-based game, to all the applications of communications within all the processes that now run over the internet.
It’s extremely big! The WebRTC Global Summit will showcase some of these applications and give attendees a great idea on how WebRTC can build on revenue, the technical challenges as well as the solutions. I look forward to seeing you there!
- The Kranky Geek event is built as a set of 10 sessions
- Each session is 20 minutes long
- All speakers are handpicked by Chris Koehncke (ChrisKranky.com) and Tsahi LeventLevi (BlogGeek.me)
How do you actually build a production level WebRTC application?
This pre-conference workshop will give you in depth knowledge into building a production level WebRTC application. The detail-heavy agenda will give you the information beyond the fundamentals, to tackle all the aspects involved in implementing WebRTC into your applications.
WebRTC Expert, &yet’s Philipp Hancke will take you on this journey from the start of the WebRTC technology, touching on browser compatibility, to the holistic view of the coordination of technology elements to create a real Internet communications production application. Click here to see the full agenda
"Outstanding event for understanding the IMS business market development"Product Manager, Huawei
"Very good event with interesting topics (especially WebRTC) and good presentations"Senior Architect, Colt
"Great opportunity for networking and learning about experiences with IMS across the industry"Principal Architect, Telefonica O2