- ZTE claims MIMO trial strengthens its 5G leadership 26 January 2015 | 4:23 pm
- AT&T set to continue Mexico expansion with Nextel acquisition 26 January 2015 | 3:22 pm
- SpatialBuzz enhances cloud CEM platform 26 January 2015 | 3:16 pm
- Achieving a fibre-enabled future: realising the potential of FTTH 26 January 2015 | 2:46 pm
- Samsung upgrades C-RAN baseband unit centraliser 26 January 2015 | 12:06 pm
Understanding the impact and applications of WebRTC from all parts of the ecosystem
A WORD FROM THE CHAIR
WebRTC is an important movement; its beyond just agreed technologies in the browser / device. Its an ecosystem of large and small, general and specialized service providers. All vying for a piece of the market created when browsers / devices can communicate peer-to-peer WITHOUT a vendor specific download, and all the limitations that incurs. WebRTC is so much more than just voice and video communications between browsers. Put simply WebRTC implements some magic to set up a secure, robust, low-latency, p2p audio, video, and data pipe. And within that pipe anything can be sent, from measurement data from a monitoring device, through gesture and video data for a network-based game, to all the applications of communications within all the processes that now run over the internet.
It’s extremely big! The WebRTC Global Summit will showcase some of these applications and give attendees a great idea on how WebRTC can build on revenue, the technical challenges as well as the solutions. I look forward to seeing you there!
The Kranky Geek event is a high intensity half day event that brings the developers of real WebRTC services that run in production to talk about their architecture and their challenges.
- The Kranky Geek event is built as a set of 10 sessions
- Each session is 20 minutes long
- All speakers are handpicked by Chris Koehncke (ChrisKranky.com) and Tsahi LeventLevi (BlogGeek.me)
How do you actually build a production level WebRTC application?
This pre-conference workshop will give you in depth knowledge into building a production level WebRTC application. The detail-heavy agenda will give you the information beyond the fundamentals, to tackle all the aspects involved in implementing WebRTC into your applications.
WebRTC Expert, &yet’s Philipp Hancke will take you on this journey from the start of the WebRTC technology, touching on browser compatibility, to the holistic view of the coordination of technology elements to create a real Internet communications production application. Click here to see the full agenda
"Outstanding event for understanding the IMS business market development"Product Manager, Huawei
"Very good event with interesting topics (especially WebRTC) and good presentations"Senior Architect, Colt
"Great opportunity for networking and learning about experiences with IMS across the industry"Principal Architect, Telefonica O2