- Korea change 25 July 2014 | 9:03 am
- Sky shores up Italian, German holdings with £5bn pay TV blowout 25 July 2014 | 8:15 am
- Millicom brings LTE to Bolivia 25 July 2014 | 7:33 am
- China Unicom, Huawei to work on cloud tech 25 July 2014 | 6:41 am
- Alcatel, Fujitsu join AT&T’s cloud-focused network architecture effort 24 July 2014 | 11:31 am
Leveraging WebRTC Technology to Create Profitable New Commercial Opportunities for All
Thank you to everyone who attended WebRTC Global Summit 2014 - we are now in the the process of compiling our 2015 show, we hope to see you at the event. Want to get involved?
Speaking Enquires - email@example.com
Sponsorship/Exhibition Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Partnerships - email@example.comCan't wait for the 2015 event? You might be interested in WebRTC Summit Europe
Tsahi Levent-Levi will be running a half-day pre-conference workshop on Monday 31st March, 1pm-6pm.
WebRTC is a new technology with a potential to disrupt telecommunications and bring with it creativity and innovation. This workshop provides an introduction of WebRTC, touching it from its business sides; providing a broad overview about what WebRTC is, its disruptive potential and the ecosystem created around it and its key players.
This workshop focuses on the Telco and Service Provider markets.
- Gain basic understanding of WebRTC
- Understand the ecosystem around WebRTC
- Be able to identify potential disruption and opportunities of WebRTC within the Telecom domain
13:00-14:00 - What is (and isn't WebRTC)
- History of WebRTC
- The WebRTC specification
- Browser support
- Mobile and WebRTC
14:00-14:45 - How does WebRTC compare to other VoIP protocols?
- Anatomy of a VoIP solution
- SIP versus WebRTC
- XMPP or SIP signaling for WebRTC?
- Interoperability with legacy VoIP deployments
14:45-15:00 - Break
15:00-16:00 - The WebRTC ecosystem
- 5 archetypes of WebRTC vendors
- Real-world use cases
16:00-17:00 - Telecom and WebRTC
- Possible routes Telcos can take
- Telco use cases
17:00-17:15 - Break
17:15-18:00 - Open discussion
- Possible strategies for Telcos
- Wrap-up and Q&A
"Outstanding event for understanding the IMS business market development"Product Manager, Huawei
"Very good event with interesting topics (especially WebRTC) and good presentations"Senior Architect, Colt
"Great opportunity for networking and learning about experiences with IMS across the industry"Principal Architect, Telefonica O2